Pages

Thursday, February 16, 2017

Write Out Life


You know sometimes you just need to sit down and write out life. The good, the bad, the unscripted.

The past few months I have been a very bad blogging friend as I have not posted hardly anything, especially on this blog. I have done some posts on my sister blog on WordPress. But not much here. But sometimes you need a place where you can be totally random and free of all the "expectations" of what blogging looks like. To be honest, I'm learning that when it comes to blogging and recording my ideas, thoughts, and feelings about things that I need some simplicity. A place where I can be free to just be me and share about all my passions, not just one particular thing.

So today I've decided that on this blog that is what I'm going to do. I'm going to be FREE to be ME. Sometimes I think we all need to do that.

We need to take the time to strip ourselves bare and share about all the good stuff as well as the hard stuff and most importantly the life that is very seldom scripted.

With all that being said I want to introduce you once again to me.

Hi, I'm Dianna. A very happily married homeschooling mom. I have 3 daughters ages 17, 15 and 11. I'm a 12-year homeschool veteran. I absolutely love to read and can spend hours in a bookstore or library. I love to shop. I'm addicted to chocolate and coffee (and the occasional soda). They say the first step to rehabilitation is admitting you have a problem, right? So there that is my problem, chocolate, coffee, and soda. lol  (not that I want to be rehabilitated.)

My favorite color is blue. My favorite book genre is historical fiction. My favorite soda is Dr. Pepper. I love animals (unless it's a slithering creature which I'm not sure that is really considered an animal but something from the pits of hell). I hate spiders. I was a night owl, who has recently been broken and now I am a morning person. (Don't ask. My husband says that I am now normal, but I say normal is over-rated.)

I have a fairly decent sense of humor and I will tell you that life has taken some unexpected turns but we have learned to embrace them. I am a Geek girl who is a born again Christian. (oh yes, I'm one of those tongue talking girls. AND don't think you can debate me or change me as I've been this way for years and I know what the Bible says about it. You will not change me. :) I'm saying that in the nicest way possible so please don't message me about it.)

I love writing, blogging and creating graphics. I'm addicted to social media and I'm always up to trying a new social product but then tend to end up using my favorite ones the most and all the others will be set to automatic updates from my blog or other social stuff. My favorites are Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest and I still use Twitter but not as much as the other 3.

I've become more health conscience. My husband bought me a FitBit so I'm using that along with going with him to the gym 2 to 3 times a week to workout. And as we have aged matured we've been eating healthier and not so much junk (except around holidays. Did you know that there is at least one holiday every single month? So you always have an excuse to eat sweets. ;) )

Ok so just a bit more. You can see my social links over there to the right. But I also have a Wordpress blog where I blog about homeschooling and book reviews, another blog for my homeschool printable products: P.K. Printables and a blog that is home to the Aspiring to Be Magazine that we put out quarterly.  So you can see I get around. lol

Anyway, I know that was long winded and I hope you got through it all. I also hope that I made you giggle even just a little bit, but most importantly I hope I have made a new friend in the process. So come back to see me, I can't promise I will be on any regular schedule for a while but I will try. But I do hope that you will save my blog and check me out occasionally. You can also find me on all my social sites over in my sidebar. :) And thanks for reading.




P.S. If you would like to introduce yourself please do so in the comment section. I will respond as often as I can. Please make sure that you keep all comments clean without the use of bad language or it will be deleted. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you. Just make sure your comments don't include vulgar or inappropriate language/behavior. Those will be deleted. Thanks. And play nice with everyone.